- Do you feel sad, frustrated, or lonely? angry, irritated, or out-of-control? anxious, worried, or guilty?
- Are you experiencing major problems at home, school, or work?
- Have you noticed changes in the way you sleep, eat, or think and feel about life?
- Is it difficult for you to be honest in expressing these feelings to family or friends?
- Are these feelings affecting your life in a negative way? Are they making your work, school or relationships difficult to manage?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions...
...counseling can be effective in helping you clearly identify the difficult issues in your life, develop self-awareness, and learn skills to cope with the various stresses in your everyday life.
You’ve already taken an important and courageous step by looking for a counselor. Please contact us today to explore what we can accomplish together!